IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 188.8.131.52
Sun Web Sites workspace
This workspace shows the list of the Sun Web sites (virtual servers) configured for the server along with their status. Clicking the link in the Web Site table will show data for the selected Web site in the same workspace.
This workspace displays data provided by the Sun Web Sites attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Request per second - History graph, which shows the rate, per second, at which requests have been processed by the server
- Pages not Found per minute - History graph, which shows the number, per minute, of 404-level responses (Pages Not Found) issued by the virtual server during the collection interval
- Kilobytes per second - History graph, which shows the aggregated number of kilobytes received and sent per second
- Failed Logins per minute - History graph, which shows the historical number of 401-level responses (Failed Login) issued, per minute, by the virtual server during the collection interval
- Web Sites report, which displays the status of each Sun Web site
- Selected Web Site report, which displays aggregated information about all the Sun Web sites
Access the Sun Web Sites workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, expand the Web server of your choice.
- Within that server's list of available Web Server workspaces, click the Sun Web Sites entry.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers