IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Sun Java System Web Server workspace
This workspace shows the Sun Java System Web Server information, including the summary rates over all Web sites (virtual servers).
This workspace displays data provided by the Sun Web Server attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Requests per second - History graph, which shows the rate, per second, at which requests have been processed by the virtual server
- Kilobytes per second - History graph, which shows the aggregated number of kilobytes received and sent per second
- Server Error per minute graph, which shows the rate at which the number of 500-level (Server Error) responses issued (per minute) by the Web Server during the collection interval
- Connection Queue Count - Which shows the number of connections currently in the Web server connection queue
- Server Summary report, which displays the summarized information about the Sun Java System Web Server
Access the Sun Java System Web Server workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, click the Sun Java System Web Server entry of your choice.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers