IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
IIS Web Sites workspace
This workspace shows the list of the IIS Web sites along with their status. Clicking the link in the Web Site table will show data for the selected Web site in the same workspace.
This workspace displays data provided by the IIS Web Sites attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Requests per second graph, which shows the total number of requests, per second, that were received during the collection interval for a selected IIS Web site
- Pages not Found per minute graph, which shows the number of requests per minute that could not be satisfied by the server because the requested document could not be found. This rate is for the collection interval for a selected IIS Web site
- Kilobytes Sent per second - History graph, which shows the aggregated rate at which data kilobytes were sent by the selected IIS Web service
- Kilobytes Received per second - History graph, which shows the aggregated rate at which data kilobytes were received by the selected IIS Web service
- Web Sites report, which displays the status of each IIS Web site
- Selected Web Site report, which displays aggregated information about all IIS Web sites
Access the IIS Web Sites workspace
To access this workspace:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, expand the Web server of your choice.
- Within that server's list of available Web Server workspaces, click the IIS Web Sites entry.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers