IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Microsoft IIS Web Server workspace
This workspace shows the IIS Web Server (Web Service) information, including the summary rates over all Web sites.
This workspace displays data provided by the IIS Web Server attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Requests per second - History graph, which shows the total number of requests received, per second, during the collection interval
- Connection Attempts per second - History graph, which shows the historical rate at which the connection attempts to the Web service
- Kilobytes per second graph, which shows the number of kilobytes sent per second by the Web service
- Failed Logins per minute graph, which shows the number of requests that failed, per minute, as a result of errors, authorization failure, and rejections
- Server Summary report, which displays summarized information about the Microsoft IIS Web server, including server status, request rate, kilobytes rate, and login rate
Access the Microsoft IIS Web Server workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, click the Microsoft IIS Web Server entry of your choice.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers