IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
ASP Overview workspace
This workspace displays aggregated statistics for Active Server Pages (ASP) performance.
This workspace displays data provided by the IIS Web Server attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- ASP Requests per second - History graph, which shows the historical total number of ASP requests per second
- ASP Requests Failed per second - History graph, which shows the historical number of ASP requests that failed, per second, as a result of errors, authorization failure and rejections
- ASP Requests Queued - History graph, which shows the number of ASP requests waiting in the queue for service
- ASP Sessions per second - History graph, which shows the historical number of sessions that were serviced per second
- ASP Overview report, which displays aggregated information about the ASP data, including ASP errors rate, ASP sessions count, ASP requests rate, and ASP transactions rate
Access the ASP Overview workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, expand the Web server of your choice.
- Within that server's list of available Web Server workspaces, click the ASP Overview entry.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers