IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 18.104.22.168
Apache Web Sites workspace
This workspace shows the list of the Web sites (virtual hosts) configured for the Apache Web Server along with their status. Clicking the link in the Web Sites table will show data for the selected Web site in the same workspace.
This workspace displays data provided by the Apache Web Sites attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Request Rate - History graph, which shows the historical rate at which HTTP requests were made, per second, for the selected Apache Web site
- Transfer Rate - History graph, which shows the number of kilobytes, per second, received and sent by the selected Web service
- Pages Failed Rate - History graph, which shows the number of requests per minute that could not be satisfied by the server because the requested document could not be found or forbidden. This rate applies to the collection interval for a selected Apache Web site
- Failed Login Rate - History graph, which shows the historical number of failed logins per minute for the selected Apache Web site
- Web Sites report, which displays the status of each Apache Web site
- Selected Web Site report, which displays aggregated information about all Apache Web sites
Access the Apache Web Sites workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, expand the Web server of your choice.
- Within that server's list of available Web Server workspaces, click the Apache Web Sites entry.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers