IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 126.96.36.199
Apache Web Server workspace
This workspace shows the Apache Web Server information, including the summary rates over all Web sites (virtual hosts).
This workspace displays data provided by the Apache Web Server attributes.
The predefined workspace contains the following items:
- Request Rate - History graph, which shows the historical rate at which HTTP requests were made per second
- Server Failure Rate - History graph, which shows the historical rate at which server internal errors occurred per minute
- Transfer Rate - History graph, which shows the number of kilobytes received and sent by the Web server per second
- Failed Request Rate - History graph, which shows the historical number of failed requests per minute
- Server Summary report, which displays summarized information about the Apache Web server, including server status, request rate, kilobytes rate, and login rate
Access the Apache Web Server workspace
To access this workspace, perform the following steps:
- Within the Navigator, expand Windows Systems, Linux Systems, or UNIX Systems, as appropriate for the node you are monitoring.
- Within the node list, expand the entry that corresponds to your node's name.
- Within that node's list of monitored applications, expand the list of Web Server agents.
- Within the list of available agents, click the Apache Web Server entry of your choice.
Parent topic:Workspaces for ITCAM Agent for HTTP Servers