IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Install the ITCAM for J2EE data collector on Windows - J2EE Agent
This chapter provides complete instructions for installing the ITCAM for J2EE data collector (DC) on Windows XP and 2003 for the supported application servers. For advanced users who prefer to input installation information once through a response file instead of repeatedly inputting data, the ITCAM for J2EE data collector provides a silent installation. For specific application servers, perform the steps for pre-installation or post-installation. Perform the steps in the following sections:
- Permission requirements to install data collector
- If applicable, Prerequisites for NetWeaver data collector installation
- If applicable, Three installation types of ITCAM for J2EE data collector for NetWeaver
- Either Install the DC by InstallShield Wizard or Performing a silent installation and configuration
Use only English characters and Arabic numbers for entering names and directories.
Note that all the screen captures in this chapter are taken from data collector installation on Tomcat for illustration purpose. Actual screen displays may vary by platform.
- Prerequisites for installing ITCAM for J2EE data collector
- Install the DC by InstallShield Wizard
- Performing a silent installation and configuration
Parent topic:Agent for J2EE data collector Installation Guide