IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 220.127.116.11
Change the IP address of the data collector host computer - J2EE Agent
To change the IP address of the data collector host computer:
- Use the Data Collector Configuration Tool to unconfigure the data collector. See Unconfigure the server instances for instructions for unconfiguring the data collector using the Configuration Tool.
- If the instance of the application server monitored by the data collector is not stopped, stop it.
- Perform the IP address change at the operating system and network level.
- Run the Data Collector Configuration Tool to reconfigure the data collector. Perform the instructions in Configure the ITCAM for J2EE data collector.
- If the instance of the application server monitored by the data collector is not started, start it.
Parent topic:Customization and advanced configuration for the data collector