IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 18.104.22.168
Configure the data collector after changing the application server version - J2EE Agent
If you change the version of the application server being monitored by the data collector, reconfigure the data collector to point to the updated instance of the application server.
Complete the following steps:
- Log on to the computer where you installed the data collector using the user that performed the installation.
- Start the instance of the application server monitored by the data collector.
- If it is not already running, start the Managing Server for your data collector.
- Use the Data Collector Configuration Tool to unconfigure the data collector. See Unconfigure the server instances for instructions for unconfiguring the data collector using the Configuration Tool.
- Run the Data Collector Configuration Tool to reconfigure the data collector. Perform the instructions in Configure the ITCAM for J2EE data collector.
- Restart the instance of the application server monitored by the data collector.
Parent topic:Customization and advanced configuration for the data collector