IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 18.104.22.168
Procedure - J2EE Agent
To verify the installation and configuration:
- Verify installation of the data collector. This procedure shows data collector details, including the administrative server name, application server name, and platform:
- From the Application Monitor user interface, click Administration > Server Management > Data Collector Configuration > Unconfigured data collectors.
- Check to see that the server for the data collector is listed.
- Apply a configuration to the data collector in the Application Monitor user interface: see the topic on configuring a data collector in the online helps.
- Verify that the data collector components are enabled and running in the Self-Diagnosis page of the Application Monitor user interface. See the topic on viewing the Self-Diagnosis for the data collector Controller in the online helps.
- Verify that the data collector is communicating with the Managing Server: see the topic on viewing a stack trace in the online helps.
Parent topic:Verifying the installation and configuration