IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 22.214.171.124
Refreshing the Windows service - J2EE Agent
On Windows, if WebLogic is installed as a Windows service, refresh the service. The procedure depends on whether WebLogic is started by Node Manager.
If WebLogic is running in Windows service mode, not started by Node Manager:
- After the data collector is configured successfully, if the WebLogic Windows service is running, stop it and run uninstallService.cmd .
- Re-install the Windows service using the following command: InstallService.cmd user_id user_pwd .
- Open the system service window and start the WebLogic server.
- If any problems occur, find the cache file in directory domain_dir\instance_dir\.wlnotdelete\extract and remove the following directories:
domain_dir refers to the name of the domain, and instance_name refers to the server instance name. For example, if you create a basic portal domain with the name portalDomain, and a server instance with the name portalServer, the cache files would be found in the directory \portalDomain\portalServer\.wlnotdelete\extract.
If WebLogic is running in Node Manager Windows service mode:
- After the data collector is configured successfully, if the Node Manager server service is running, stop it and run uninstallNodeMgrSvc.cmd .
- In the directory AppServer_home/server/bin, run installNodeMgrSvc.cmd .
- Open the system service window and start the Node Manager service.
Use Node Manager to start the managed server. You do not have to run startNodeManager.cmd .
Parent topic:Post-configuration steps for WebLogic users