IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 18.104.22.168
Three installation types of ITCAM for J2EE data collector for NetWeaver - J2EE Agent
The ITCAM for J2EE data collector supports three types of installation. Before introducing the three types of installation, you should be familiar with the following parameters:
- Server home: The absolute path of directory wherein the instance is monitored.
- Central instance home: The absolute path of central instance home directory.
- Central instance network home: A local path mounted from central instance home directory.
- 1. Central instance installation
- 2. Local dialog instance installation
- 3. Distributed dialog instance installation
Parent topic:Prerequisites for installing ITCAM for J2EE data collector