IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics, Version 184.108.40.206
Common steps for configuration - J2EE Agent
The following steps are identical for each of the supported platforms. When you have completed the steps, see Application-server-specific steps for configuration for you platform to complete the configuration process.
For WebLogic users, run installService.cmd or startWebLogic.cmd in domain directory to start WebLogic server before you start the Configuration Tool.
For Oracle users, Oracle process manager should be stopped for oracle 9i/10g while configuring the oracle server instances, enter the following command line: $OracleHome/opmn/bin/opmnctl -stopall to stop the Oracle process manager.
For NetWeaver users configuring Distributed dialog instance, before configuring the ITCAM for J2EE data collector, mount Central instance home on the central instance computer to a local folder (for example, /mnt/sap/J2E/JC00), and make sure your user ID has the writing rights.
- Step 0: Launch the Configuration Tool
- Step 1: Proceed from the Welcome window
- Step 2: Configure servers for data collection
- Step 3: Choose the data collection agent to configure
- Step 4: Enter the Managing Server host name and codebase Port
- Step 5: Enter the Managing Server home directory
- Step 6: Enter the monitoring agent information
- Step 7: Enter the data collector host name
Parent topic:Configure the ITCAM for J2EE data collector